Internship Update


Welcome! If you've been reading along you know that I am working with Dynamo Metrics for my current internship. Within the past 6 weeks, I have designed a social media content calendar, social media posts, info graphics and an initial blog post. I updated Dynamos twitter account profile and cover photo, and started posting to both LinkedIn and Twitter.

As for LinkedIn, I shared the professional content that I have available such as, sharing an article that Dynamo was featured in, posting a client testimonial, and creating a Fourth of July graphic and post. I also created a "Meet the CEO" post about Nigel Griswold.

I met with Dynamo's Marketing manager last Tuesday (July 16, 2019), and her first day will be Monday July 29, 2019. Waiting for her to start working and give me more direction has been a struggle. I realized this week that I had a success story planned for Dynamo's social content, and I had yet to receive the content I needed to design this post.

I thought Rachel's first day was this Monday, and we had scheduled weekly meetings every Tuesday at 3:30 pm to touch base. Naturally, I thought that I had a meeting with Rachel yesterday (Tuesday, July 23, 2019). Unfortunately, after driving to Ann Arbor, I realized that Rachel's first day is not until next week.

When Rachel starts, I definitely want to ask her about how she will be approving my social media posts and how to get the content that I need for the posts I wanted to design. For now, I am thinking of ways that I can problem solve. The first thing I am going to do is try and switch up the content calendar, so that I can continually keep creating posts. Also, I am going to try and design some additional info graphics that I can post for now.

That is all for now, until next time!

-Jess

Follow Me! 
Instagram.com/jessrobine
Twitter.com/_jesslynnn

Check Out My CDE Blog Posts! 
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/career-secrets-of-director-of-marketing.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/3-keys-to-career-success.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/3-lessons-to-live-life-on-brand.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/06/how-to-have-successful-internship.html

Follow the CDE!
Twitter.com/DigitalEngager
Instagram.com/DigitalEngager
Facebook.com/CenterforDigitalEngagement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Updates - My Year So Far

Google Analytics Individual Qualification

Welcome!