Read This When You're Struggling

Hey friend! Everyone's view on life is different and worth sharing. These defining experiences should be shared more often because people can relate more than we think. We often forget that we're all human, and everyone needs help sometimes.

I hope that by sharing a little bit of my experiences, I'm able to help others live a healthy, fulfilling lifestyle. I've had countless struggles throughout my life just like everyone else. Without going into too much detail, I didn't let the hardships define me and nor should you!

I always remind myself that it is not about where you came from, it's about where you're going. I decided a long long time ago that I hated the hand I've been dealt, and I was going to fight as hard as I could to change it.

What have I done to change my circumstances? A whole lot! Have any of these things been successful? Not really. But after all the failures and years of painful disappointments, I decided to change my outlook on things. 

I don't know who needs to hear this, but...

The truth is, happiness is not a destination. It is a decision. You have to decide everyday to get up and truly live your life! Once we truly realize that happiness is a decision, life seems more beautiful regardless of its ugly moments.

For example, if something or someone upsets you at any point in your day you have a decision to make. You can either let it ruin your day or choose to be happy regardless. 

I know that this is easier said than done. If I'm being honest, I still struggle with seeing any bright future for myself because I've seen a lot of failure, disappointment and hardship along the way. But that doesn't mean I am going to let that hold me back!

Regardless, we have to remember that our thoughts create our reality. We can't let our negative thoughts from past situations leak into our currently reality. Every time you fail, get back up again. Celebrate every achievement, even if it's small. Remind yourself that there is movement, nothing ever stays the same and this too shall pass. You WILL get through whatever storm you're facing!

Where you are at today is not you final destination. Don't give up on yourself.

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will, when the road your trudging seems all uphill. When the funds are low and the debts are high, and you want to smile but you have to sigh. When care is pressing you down a bit, rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, as every one of us sometimes learns. And many a failure turns about, when you might have won if you'd stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with another blow. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint of the clouds of doubt. And you can never tell how close you are, it may be near when it seems afar. So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit, it's when things seem the worst that you mustn't quit."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Updates - My Year So Far

Google Analytics Individual Qualification

Welcome!