Meeting Dynamo's Marketing Manager!


Welcome! I am currently in the midst of my summer clinic internship, and I am working with Dynamo Metrics. I have continued to post on Dynamo's LinkedIn and Twitter three times a week, but there have been some slight changes to how I am going to be posting.

Dynamo recently hired a Marketing Manager named Rachel who will be working with me directly for the remainder of my internship. I created a Google doc where I will be putting the social media posts that I design, so Rachel can overlook them before I post them. I was so excited that Dynamo was taking the next step in their business to hire a Marketing Manager, and I was also thrilled to meet her!

Rachel and I met at Ann Arbor SPARK Central, and I gave her the run down on my plan of action thus far. I went over the target market, the content calendar, blog posts, which social platforms we are using, and we went over the content I have posted thus far. Rachel did make the executive decision during our meeting that she does want to utilize a Facebook page, and add a blog to Dynamo's website. I also made some website suggestions such as, adding Twitter and Facebook to the bottom of the page, adding a blog (which obviously she agreed upon), adding team photos, and the web page was not secure as well.

We both seemed to be on the same page as to how we planned to build Dynamo's online presence. I was also excited that I was able to ask Rachel for anything I may need while creating posts. I do feel as though when Dynamo does start drawing traction to their social media, they will have a great presence that will get people to follow them. My meeting with Rachel went great, we got everything accomplished, and she assigned me some work to complete before the next time we meet. I look forward to working with Rachel, and continuing my internship journey!

-Jess

Follow Me! 
Instagram.com/jessrobine
Twitter.com/_jesslynnn

Check Out My CDE Blog Posts! 
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/career-secrets-of-director-of-marketing.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/3-keys-to-career-success.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/3-lessons-to-live-life-on-brand.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/07/everything-you-need-to-know-about.html
http://www.centerfordigitalengagement.org/2019/06/how-to-have-successful-internship.html

Follow the CDE!
Twitter.com/DigitalEngager
Instagram.com/DigitalEngager
Facebook.com/CenterforDigitalEngagement

Check Out My Social Media Posts for Dynamo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Updates - My Year So Far

Google Analytics Individual Qualification

Welcome!